Sunday, February 3, 2013

Preserve nature, it is our most precious gift




I am a very optimistic person and I love sharing my positive thoughts with all my contacts, as the day starts. But I d really like to URGE mankind to be very careful about how they are treating nature, especially food that we ingest like fruit and vegetables. I just finished writing an article in German that took me back to my childhood years: I was remembering grandpas wonderful garden and the smells and taste of the wonderful fruit he was growing came back to my mouth.

I grew up in a tiny town Freyming-Merlebach, in France, near the German border, where people speak German and French, and a German dialect called "Platt".

I was very close to nature, and all produce we had was natural. We had no chemicals when we grew our vegetables, and yes there were worms in our apples, birds picked our cherries, spiders could be found in our gardens.

When I observe how fruit and vegetables are treated in London, processed with sugar, hard as stone, tasteless, seedless, I would really like to urge people to choose more ORGANIC products and to be very picky about
what they are eating. Remember, this food gets into your body!

Do you want to stay healthy? Watch your food!


Copyright© by Isabelle Esling
All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment