Thursday, March 21, 2013

How do I attract ABUNDANCE in my life?

I am becoming abundant by FEELING ABUNDANT. How can I FAVOR this type of feeling? The first thing is to keep your eyes OPEN and to NOTICE abundance all around you. List everything you can see: ABUNDANCE of sun, cars, fruit, smiles etc…whatever catches your eyes will give you an idea of abundance. Second, how can you apply this in your personal life? One of the best tips given to me came from Michael Losiers Law of Attraction book: journal your proofs of abundance daily. Once you note them down, you can celebrate. If you can celebrate your abundance you are close to the frequency that attracts abundance…how EASY is that? Generating this feeling of HAVING ENOUGH or MORE THAN ENOUGH depends from your life perspective. The truth is, we are all RECEIVING every single day. Sometimes we notice about it, and forget about it within the next second. If you want to become ABUNDANT, you have to nurture the THOUGHTS OF ABUNDANCE: notice it and celebrate it! I wish you all MORE THAN ENOUGH! Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

No comments:

Post a Comment