Tuesday, June 12, 2012

THE SCHOOL OF LIFE




As a young kid, I really hated school, although I have always been a brilliant pupil. I was interested in most subjects, but I didn't like the homework, the routine and particularly the pressure that was put on me to obtain the highest marks.
My father once told me that " life is a school in itself", but at the time I didn't really get it, and started laughing out loud. However, now being an adult, the sum of my own experiences proved my father right...

Life is a school: you are taught a wide range of subjects. You might not be sitting in a classroom, but your sense of observation and your application of what you have been taught is highly required.

You are taught about love. When you are giving love, you receive love in return. When you refuse to give love, you are punishing yourself ( and you are getting a bad mark).
You are being taught about health, money, relationships. The law of life is simple, where you are putting your attention, you are attracting more of it. Wherever field you are giving your attention is expanding.

Whenever you are increasing your vibes, you are receiving good things tenfold.

The school of life is teaching you about being content, being happy , forgiving. Learn your lesson, do your homework and you'll love your life more than ever!


Copyright© by Isabelle Esling

All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment